Friday, June 20, 2008

My Blog is now 3 Columns

Since I've started blogging, I've picked up new IT skills. Truly, the internet is a wealth of information. I found this really useful site called "Tips for New Bloggers - A dummies guide, blog tips, tricks, help for all new bloggers on Web templates, Blog templates, designs, widgets, layout, JavaScript, HTML codes, SEO, Google AdSense, gadgets, diagnostic tools, and how to monetize Blogger or Blogspot blogs."

It really is a very useful resource to help new bloggers like me enhance our blog. I've used it before to add the "Recent Comments" page element to help me see who has made comments on which post at one glance. Today I used it to add another column to my blog for more versatility. And it's all really simple. I can't wait to try out the other tips!

2 comments:

Sweet Jasmine said...

Thanks for the link. I'll be going to this site to learn something when I have the time...I also prefer 3 columns template. My latest blog with 3 column is still in a jumble.

Kess And Her Mama said...

You're welcome Sweet Jasmine. All the best with upgrading your blog!