Tuesday, April 29, 2008

About Kess' mama

I started it's a dog's life to share about life from my beagle's (Kess) point of view. This rekindled a passion for creative writing (as opposed to my previous life where I did report and financial writing) and I decided to start another blog. Consistent with Kess' blog, the theme for this blog will be about life - life from Kess' mama point of view. Sometimes it will consist of ramblings and musings, peppered with testimonies & stories, a sounding board for grouses and louses but balanced with a healthy dose of gratitude. After all, life is a journey. Might as well enjoy it!

Me - Parapenting in Queenstown, NZ

2 comments:

Sweet Jasmine said...

Congratulation..! Kess's mama...on your new blog...now I can talk to not only Kess but her mama as well....Thks for sharing yr life's journey ....

Kess And Her Mama said...

Thanks for your encouragement Sweet Jasmine. I admit it is nice to talk to other humans as a human! :-)